Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Cakes to EAT
Friday, September 18, 2009

Hype all! Hua...Just like I said yesterday, I baked cakes for Eid Mubarak today. It was very tiring! Lala but my sissy had done much more than me when I was not around! Well, my mom sells those cakes to my family. Most of my mom's siblings place an order. They said the cakes that my mom bakes are very delicious. Huhu... I think my mom can be a business woman selling cakes if she want. Even the chocolates cakes that I sell for RM 5 at the hostel are very popular! My friends said the cakes are tasty. When I'm going back, I will bring about 30 pieces (20 are already requested) so, who is the fastest will get it! Anyway, here are some pictures that I catch when I was doing + making the cakes

These are the Cornflakes!


And these are the Almond London. Hey, do you know that my house has 2 ovens and 2 microwaves to fulfill my mom's desire to make cakes?


Uikss...the cakes are almost FINISH even before the Eid Mubarak!


These are Sarawak layers cake. It costs around RM 55 - 70 for a piece. Quite expensive coz' it is hard to bake this cake. The cakes in the picture are requested by customers!





Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog