Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Another day passed peacefully... I'm doing well now! OMG, next week I'm going to Singapore! Finally after 15 years of my life, I will leave my footprints there! He3. Singapore, here I come. I'm going with family so... maybe we're going to Pulau Sentosa or the Singapore's Zoo. Can't wait for the next week.

2 weeks more and I'm gonna receive my 1st job payment. Will I earn RM 500 after 1 month working as a part-time waitress and fulfill one of my wishes in the wishlist??? Let's wait for it. I'm also going to get my PMR's result on 27th December 2009. So scared! I hope I will pass with flying colors. Please pray for me and my friends ya? >.<

Then, a stupid-crazy boy keep on miss calling and sent me SMS from past 2 weeks ago. It's bothering me very much. I mean, at 3.00 a.m, he called me! What the hell was he? I was sleeping at that time! What cause more problem is, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! We were just sending messages to each other for about 2-3 days and then he wanted to couple with me? Hello... do you think I'm that kind of cheap? Urgh... I don't even know he's face.

Ooohh... and I joined a contest too. It's Isabel's Best Blog Awards. Click here for more information! And about the Pink Show Award... I didn't win anything but it's okay. I'm a beginner in this blogging world so I can' expect something big right? But, wish me luck in this new contest I joined! He3... Have fun everybody! >.<


So that's all for now. Till then... see ya all soon . <3




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog