Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009


Assalamualaikum and hype dear! Urgh... tired and bored... I was so bored till I got sometime to edit pictures and stalking to other blogs. But then... 'click' and oohhh... I realized, it's new year tomorrow. Huh? Why so fast the time flaw? I thought it was just yesterday I gone home from my beloved school MRSM Batu Pahat for the semester break. And I thought it was just a moment ago I received my Straight As PMR news. I thought it was just a second ago I have the most wonderful time in the year 2009. Gurl... how many 'I thought it was just a...' you want to put? Ha3, just telling you all that I am thinking all this time that everything has turned up as how it was supposed to be in just a blink of eye!

Geez... I have to work tonight on the new year eve and so, I need to say bye-bye to the 'bunga api' show. Oh well... turning 6teen really soon. Just another 3 months. My birthday is on 1st March so don't ever forget my present or I don't know what to do with all of you! He3 XD

P/S: Have you seen my clothes and things? Can't find them as they were scattered around my house. Need them to go back to hostel! Ha3




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog