Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Originality
Saturday, January 2, 2010



Assalamualaikum again! Oh hi there... yup, to you who are reading this! Unless you don't know who you are... XD Geez today I post something that is not *cough*valuable*cough*. Oh anyway, my blog, my say, my talk... so it's kinda creepy or rubbish to your point of view but I think I'm going to keep on typing here *why you talk rubbish here A.K?* Hahahaha...

One stalker hit my email with an email of course *don't you ever say you don't know email* and asked this... "Do you make your own blog layout/skin? It's so damn cute, can you teach me how to make it?". It was a compliment and a question.

So... the answer is "YES, I make my own blog skin/layout. Thanks for the compliment but unfortunately, I can't even give you the instructions how to make it because the instructions and steps to do are very long and complicated. My solution to all that want to make your own blog skin and layout, reach this site, Sixseven.org, or simply study others blogskin code and learn from it. Make sure you give a proper credits too."

Me too learn from others blogskin code and I want to state here that I'm also a beginner and yup, I use others blogskin code as my base code. Please refer to credits page to see the one who gets my respect! So yay... thanks for reading this not very *cough*valuable*cough* post. See ya around soon! XD




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog