Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Bring it on!
Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm a happy princess now! :))

Salam... Right on... I'm back for a lil' bit time again. I don't have some special things to say coz' now I'm busy uploading picture from KIKA in Myspace account. Maybe I will put some on my blogs but yeah, it's going to be a long time before that will happen. Sorry guys! :))

Visit Myspace account, click here! And lol, I have 2 accounts... here's my another account but this one is private. :)) Click here, ok?

I'm having a lot of fun chatting with my friends recently on these peaceful holidays. Especially on midnight 10th February around 12.00 till 4.30 a.m. Let see who are involved in this hyper-active night... Me, Jot, Nadia Senin, Masyit, Syidot, Azrina, Yayah, Zura, Iliz, Myra, Ajlaa, Gandi, Meng, Chua and Aizat. Oh.. we slept really late.. duh! Seriously it's a very good night just like tonight! We commented on each others status and we were joking around! Hak3, gonna miss night like this night.

And I participated in a contest again from Laurens's blog... so wish me luck again ya? :)) Here's the banner and why don't you join this contest too? ^__^





Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog