Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010


Oh My GOD! Toy Story 3 is out! And I am so happy (okay, don't kill me with your look... but do I look so childish? Hmm....)! I'm a fan of these toys stories. They are cute and look cool. Especially Buzz Lightyear. Geez... I'm going to the nearest cinema... really soon (although it's kinda late :O)!

A classic novel (not really) turns into a movie. I'm kinda interested. Furthermore, Farid Kamil is the main actor. He's not my typical favorite actor but I think, his act is not really bad... so I'm looking forward to watch this movie! :P

Why I'm going back to hostel on 20th June? This is so unlucky... I have wait for a very long time for this 3rd sequel but unfortunately the movie is out when I'm in school. Oh, my Edward.. will you wait for my return instead of Bella? Conclusion, really want to watch this!




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog