Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

As Salam... we meet again. Lalala, as always I'm here in the boarding school... Now I'm kinda busy with project SEM which is stand for project for School Wide Enrichment. I'm kinda bored to do this kind of stuffs. Typing and what so ever. God, please let this thing end VERY quickly.


Anyway, we need to do project to make sure we can graduate next year. And ONLY we the MRSM students need to do it. Oh well... where's the benefit? I can't see it yet.... Anyone sees it? Wohooo??? Anyone there?
It will be another 2 weeks before I'm going home. I can't wait for it. See ya soon! :))




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog