Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. Walt Disney
Assalamualaikum. And here I am, once again... :D Have you take a good look at the picture above? Good! Do you know what is it? Great! Eeeekkk... What you don't know what is this? Ooooh, you better go and examine your poor eyes or brain! Something wrong with them. You need a surgery. Fast! This is really dangerous! Call the ambulance NOW! 991 *okay, I'm kidding...* It's Disneyland dear *untuk sesiapa yang tak tahu*! A place where every kids in this world wish to go! Just like it's 2010 slogan... "The Happiest Memories On Earth!" Oh cool! :)
For every kids in this world dream to go here! :) On this case, I'm not going to be a weirdos since yaay.. I wished to go here too! Oh come on, don't you watch the Disney channel which means, you need to have ASTRO? Oh yeaah! XD *I was a kid back there, okay?* They are lovely, right? Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy and Pluto of course. Not to mention Cindrella, Snow White, Aurora, Aerial, Jasmine, Aladdin, Lilo, Stitch, Hercules, Pinnochio, Alice in Wonderland, Winnie the Pooh, 101 Dalmatioan, Lion King, Bambi, Tarzan and bla, bla, and bla! *and don't say that you do not know at least 1 of these characters! I'm gonna kill you!*
Oh, wait... my wish had come true! Huhuhu, I went to a Disneyland Hong Kong when I was 14. So yeaah for me! :) Oh, don't be jealous... *I hope you are jealous and that means I'm kidding again!* It was quite expensive back there *sekarang apatah lagi...* especially during peak hour *musim cuti lah maknanya*.
Adult -HK$350
Child (aged 3-11) - HK$250
Senior citizen (aged 65 or above) - HK$200
If we convert it to Malaysia Ringgit:
350.00 HKD = 142.078 MYR
250.00 HKD = 101.646 MYR
200.00 HKD = 81.1882 MYR
Don't believe it? Oh, simply click this and convert it yourself here.
Gee... this is only Hong Kong, how about California, Tokyo or the biggest one in Paris. At least and at least it's RM 150++ *really expensive... :(* Better you buy a new cell phone than go to Disneyland but I think but Disneyland is really magical! :) It has its own charm. You won't find it at other place and I know that I can't express these into words...
Let's see some of Disneyland's past slogan.
The Happiest Memories On Earth *currently*
Where Dreams Come True *my favorite Disney's slogan! :)*
Where Friends Share The Magic
Where The Party Never Ends *not really my taste... the worst maybe?*
Where The Magic Began *this is my 2nd favorite*
The Happiest Place on Earth
The Happiest Celebration on Earth
So I guess in the end, it's really a place Where Dreams Come True! Don't deny it coz' you and I and all the kids all over the whole growing up with Disney characterssssss! *alaa... tak baik tipu kan?*

Click to view the bigger version!
P/S: Have you watch already Rapunzel, Disney newest princess character? :) Go and watch it at cinema, you won't regret it! *dewasa pun boleh enjoy tengok cerita ni,ok? :)*
Credit pictures to Mr. Google darling. TQ! :3


P/S again: It's my Grandma birthday today! :) Happy birthday Grandma Awa *sorry, tak ingat yang ke berapa lah...*




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog