Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► The Best SMS
Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Assalamualaikum.
Ouh, yesterday was Maal Hijrah 1432...
So, Salam Maal Hijrah from A.K! :)
Then, tut...tut...tut..., ouh... A.K got 1 new message *selepas berlambak-lambak mesej Maal Hijrah diterima... ceh wah, bajet hot betul!*.
So I read it. Silently...
And I said to myself... this is the best SMS *jangan cakap tak tahu apa itu SMS, ok? :)* I have ever received!
It looks like this:
The sweet school memories:
  • One side love *betul tu... sob3 :(*
  • Silent mode mobile *emm.. A.K tak bawa fon*
  • Bus stand comedies *ada lah sikit2*
  • Canteen foods *correction: DS foods*
  • Escape from seminar *A.K baik, so tak pernah buat :)*
  • Last period fun *memang ditunggu2 setiap hari!*
  • First love in school *tinggal kenangan*
  • Birthday treats *gonna miss this very much*
  • Last min preparation *biasalah tu*
  • Over night study for next day exam *pelajarlah katakan*
  • Friends - family functions *sayang mereka sangat2*
  • Exam marks problem *kena usaha lagi ni*
Those will never come again. So send this to all your loved friends and let them to recalled! Don't forget them in your whole life.

Ouh, I felt sad suddenly after read it... yeah my dear friends...
1 more year and we will be separate! Pursuing our dreams! *sedihnya... :( sob3*
Before all of this happen I want to say
Gonna MISS you all very much when we grow up! :(
*especially my besties*





Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog