Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Assalamualaikum.

Hooray! :D
I finally have 100+ followers!
:) So like I promise... Here is the award for my followers! Tadaaa.... Don't be shy to take it and answer the questions that follow yaw? :) Hah, siapa yang belum follow tu.. marilah follow! :D Dapat award tau! :) Just click the link above the Shout box or just click here to follow! *A.K tak pakai widget! :P*
  1. Do you like my blog? :) *mesti sukakan? hu3 :P*
  2. What do you think about my blog? *komen, kutukan, kritikan, etc diterima! :D*
  3. What do you want to say to me? *mesti nak cakap A.K comel kan? :D hehehe..*
  4. Tag this to your 3 friends and tell them in their shoutbox! ;) *terima kasih ya? :)*
Please tell me in the Shoutbox if you have take it ya? :)
Boleh jawab dalam mana2 bahasa yang anda suka, BM, BI, Jawa, Korea, Jepun, etc... mengikut cita rasa empunya! :)
(Click picture for bigger preview)
For your information the picture that I'm using are the characters from Vampire Knight manga!

And then here are some awards for the blogwalkers that stumble into my blog!
Thank you for visiting ya? :) I appreciate it very much.
If my followers want this award and above award... just take them! :)
They are specially made for the blogwalkers!
Everyone can take it! So take it yaw? :D
*penat A.K buat tanda A.K sayang kamu semua wahai blogwalkers! :)*

For your information the picture that I'm using are the characters from La Corda d'Oro manga! I made 2 so they are choices. Just choose which 1 you like! :) *nak 2-2 pun boleh :)*
  1. Is this the first time you are here? :) *datang lah lagi ya? :)*
  2. Do you like my blog? *jangan malu2 cakap suka*
  3. Will you follow my blog? *sudikah anda?*
  4. Tag this to your 3 friends and tell them in their shoutbox! *terima kasih ya? :)*
Please tell me in the Shoutbox if you have take it ya? :)
Boleh jawab dalam mana2 bahasa yang anda suka, BM, BI, Jawa, Korea, Jepun, etc... mengikut cita rasa empunya! :)
(Click pictures for bigger preview)




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog