Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Assalamualaikum! :)

Today I will teach you how to make link (word) that when you click and 'dush' it brings you to 'Follow my blog' pop up! Dalam Bahasa Melayunya *alaa, manja betul.. ni pun nak A.K 'translate' ye?*... A.K nak ajar cara nak buat link yang bila tekan, keluar 'Follow My Blog' pop up! Alaa... yang macam A.K buat di atas Shoutmix A.K tu. Tak tahu juga? Hah, nah tengok yang bawah ni dan 'click' *dah tekan tu, follow lah blog A.K ni ye? hehehe*!
Follow my blog?
Hah, this above thing is the thing that I want to teach you how to make, okay? It's really easy! :)

1. Just copy this:
<*a href="http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX">Follow my blog?<*/a>
and put anywhere you want to put. Remove the (*)!

2. Go here:
http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42191
and learn how to know your blog ID!

3. Paste your blog ID to 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' and after that viola... DONE! :)

Easy right? :) Now, you don't need a widget to make others can follow your blog! This is really helpful if you are using a blog template like me ! :D

P/S: Selain itu, boleh juga guna gambar untuk buat link ni ek! :D

Till then... see ya! :)




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog