Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Vampire A.K
Thursday, December 9, 2010

Assalamualaikum! :)
Warning: Picture above does not tell the story lies below...

Firstly... when A.K gets addicted to something, she will become a crazy girl! *ouh... ini bukan cerita bohong!* :P

And the story began with once upon a time... there was a girl name A.K. She was a very pretty girl... opss sorry, she was not pretty but she was cute! Right? A.K is cute right? Right? Right? Right??? *aisshhh... sudah2 lah tu A.K, melalut betul* Ehemm... so as you can see, I'm a bookworm *apa? kamu tak tahu saya gila buku? biar betul?*! Eeekk... wait? Is this the 1st time I tell you, I'm crazy about books? Opssy... my fault *saya manusia biasa yang lupa dan alpa*! And then the story continues when my mom bought me Twilight book for my Sem.2 result. SNAP! *bunyi sound effect dalam kepala A.K* OMG, Edward Cullen is so damn cool + handsome *dalam bayangan A.K*! To tell the truth, I think the books are better than the movies! I immediately... totally fall in love with Edward Cullen!
Then, for 9 days and 9 nights *dramatik sungguh*... I screamed + kicked + punched+ yelled + sobbed + jumped + swam + slapped + shouted + etc... I was giving both my parents the baddest tantrum that I ever gave *ya... A.K mengaku*! All I wanted was:
Twilight: New Moon + Eclipse + Breaking Dawn books!
I wanted to know the whole story really badly!
*internet tak banyak membantu masa ini*
Every time we went to book stores (Popular + Kinokuniya + MPH) *time nilah... selalu pula pergi ke kedai buku*, I would stared at the books that I wanted very badly! *buat apa bawa A.K ke kedai buku kalau tak nak belikan buku? Hmmm...* Maybe because my parents were tired with me so finally, yesterday... they bought me the three books! :) Finally I got them! So, thanks mom and dad... "Adik sayang mak ayah, minta maaf sebab jadi gila sejak 9 hari yang lalu! Janji tak buat lagi tapi kalau adik dah 'addicted' pada buku lain... bersiap sedialah melihat adik menggila lagi! He3"!

In the end... it was a happy ending. :)
By the way, that's why I changed the past layout to this layout! XD

My beloved books! :)
Books rating: 10/10

My one and only vampire, Edward Cullen! Back off, he's mine... TOTALLY!




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog