Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Assalamualaikum.

Yeah, I'm back for my school + raya + merdeka holiday. Despite I did post before this that I was not going to update for quite awhile but... I am very excited since I was in hostel to make a new layout for the blog! :) Weee... look around and you know what is it!

It's 2PM time! ;D

Owww... meet A.K, the biggest fan of 2PM! I really love them~ Hahahaa... So I thought it will be nice to change the dusty old layout (see below) to a new one. Credits like always are deep down on your right side bar, okay? :)

About the layout:
Just a simple layout actually. But this time I choose to have 2 sidebar. Hehee... I have so many things to put! Look at my wishlist, huhu... tamaknya A.K! Lalaaa... I keep some old graphic like the 'Follow me' button since I really like it. The headers are new, of course. Featuring 2PM members and the titles are based on my favorite 2PM's songs. Do you recognize who is who? If not, here let me tell you.

Hands Up - Kim Junsu
Crazy Over You - Lee Junho
Electricity - Jang Wooyoung
I'm Your Man - Ok Taecyeon
Tired of Waiting - Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul
I'll Be Back - Hwang Chansung
Take Off - Park Jaebeom @ Jay park (ex member)

I changed the smilies in Shoutbox and added Facebook, Twitter and Formspring buttons (top left). So, don't forget to add/ask/follow me, especially Twitter! I'll follow you back if you follow my Twitter! :) Anything else you can see it yourself! :D

Past layout version 3

P/S: The next post I will show you my really precious item -2PM signatures- so stay tune! :)




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog