Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011


Assalamualaikum.

I'm back from blogwalking! :P Today my mood is pretty good so WARNING: medium-long post is on your way :) Anyway, I met some cool blogs and a few contests *want to join but my beloved Internet is not allowing me to do so* while strolling around. OMG, some of the blogs are really adorable that makes me want to hug my desktop... Heheeee, may I cuddle your blog then?

Lots of them have a very simple blog! Back to my blog then I realized... wohoo, A.K your sidebar is too crowded. Hahaa... I know. There are even 2 sidebars side-by-side! Okay, I know but then I like those sidebars~ *even if you hate them...* After all, this is my style and taste. The style of making blog's crowded! Hohoho....

Maybe one day, I will make a much simpler layout. Perhaps a blog without a sidebar? *OMG, I can't imagine where to put my profile picture!* But, wow that looks cool. A blog without a sidebar! So, this is my original idea, don't steal it or I eat you *just kidding*!

Then, I think I DID promise to show you all my precious item: 2PM SIGNATURES!!! But unfortunately, I can't find my Xperia. Duh, where did I put it? I looked around my house and still it was no where could be found. You there, do you see my phone? I need it really badly. I want to text ma' friends you know. Urgh... I think I better call Detective Conan to help me find my phone. It was missing for whole 2 days!!!

In the end, I don't want to be a hypocrite, okay? If I say I like it that means I like it. And vice-versa. So, I do love K-pop very much. You hate it? Fine. I won't mind but please don't say nasty words to me regarding my addiction to K-pop. Peace man, click that 'X' button on top right rather than rambling to me how stu*** I am to be a K-poppers. Thank you~




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog