Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Times Square
Monday, September 5, 2011


Assalamualaikum!

Hola~ Weee, I'm going back to hostel soon. But before that I want to share with you pictures of things@goodies that I bought when I went to Times Square last Thursday. Actually, my family and I were going back home from the village when we decided to stop there.

I was really happy because finally after all the nagging, I managed to reach the My Star Collection Trading. Okay everyone, WARNING: K-pop story is ahead! Read at your own risk! So do you get the idea? Well, the shop sells K-pop goodies! This is a great place for K-pop addicts like me. XD But it will become the most boring place if you're non-kpop fans, of course...

Weee.... rather than explaining my addiction to K-pop. Let's take a look at what I bought!

A Super Junior bag! I'll be using it at the school! :) [RM 25.90]

I like the back side of the bag~ Super Junior members signature!

Key chains! From left is Super Junior Kyuhyun, all Super Junior member and 2PM Junsu. [RM 10.00 each]

A Super Junior file. Like the image very much! :) [RM 12.00]

Duh, obviously a pencil case. I bought the Girls' Generation version because besides K-pop, I am addicted to pink too! SuJu's pencil case is a very bright blue and 2PM is pure black. Found that Girls' Generation looks the nicest! [RM 15.00]

Plastic key chains. I like these as they are very beautiful! They are glittering! [RM 7.90]

I'm not sure what is this. Looks like phone strap and key chain. I bought 4 actually but my sister took the Boyfriend one. The others are Girls' Generation, Super Junior and 2PM. [RM 10.90]

Badges. T.T There is no Girls' Generation version. [RM 7.90]

Rubber wrist band. Supposedly there are 2 in a packet. But I'm wearing one of them. Written on the band is 'Super Junior With ELF'. [RM 10.00 for two]

A medium size poster featuring SuJu's members. From left: Siwon, Heechul, Donghae, Euhyuk, Kyuhyun and Yesung. [RM 5.00]

Not much. But these did cost me a fortune. The purchase cost me around RM 150.00. Now, I shall start saving again to buy some albums that I want! So stay tune with A.K's blog for your latest shopping destination to buy your favorite albums and goodies! :)

The shop that made A.K goes crazy is:
My Star Collection Trading
Lot 05-36, 5th Floor, Berjaya Times Square,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2144 7017
Email : mystar_trading@yahoo.com




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog