Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012


SORRY. SORRY. SORRY.

Okay, the story begins with an epic. Yeah.. but true... I am truly sorry.

Yesterday I went blog walking and came across many pretty blogs *bila nak tukar layout ni daaa*. Oh, I know you all love blog walking like me. But this is the FIRST time since I returned from PLKN, I did a blog walking. I guess I had so much fun browsing around and of course after that when I leave I made sure, I FOLLOWED the blog... and leave a message...

But this morning I woke up and saw a message in my small Cbox...
aien: eh,akk tk follow lagi sye tau..eheee
I was like... "OMG!!! How come????" *perghhh... dramatik gila tapi betul tau*
Since when my head had became 'mereng' until I forgot to click follow button ni???? So, I did a spot check on the blog *memang tak follow lagi... sorry dik*.

But I REALLY X10000 SUREEE that I had clicked it the Follow button.*yalah tu.. kan dah ada bukti kau tak tekan!* Dengan rasa tak puas hati dengan diri sendiri, I opened everything in the browser to find some clues... agagagagaaa... but I did not find anything.

Conclusion, if you stay home with nothing to do... you will become crazy *and forgetful and lazy*. Trust me!

-_____________________________________________-

Oh... adik Aein, akak tak sengaja.

The end of story (=.=;)

#theevidencethatIhadbecomecrazy




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog