Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Assalamualaikum.

I went to blog-walking again and saw this Giveaway. Oooohhh... I am very interested with the prizes *rolling eyes*. Heheee... Before that,

Allah selamatkan kamu
Allah selamatkan kamu
Allah selamatkan MQ, Mak MQ, Akak MQ
Allah selamatkan kamu :)

So you want to know what improvements you can make for your blog *read at your own risk... Hahaa*.

Okay, the first thing that I saw when I clicked open your blog was your header. Bro MQ, your header is quite small and not noticeable. How about you make a header like this or this. The header looks professional and if it is a bit larger, I think it would be perfect. Header is very important for a blog because it is the first thing the visitor see. The first impression is on the header!

Then, I went to throughout check up around your blog. Your blog is very informative, I can say that. I am not keen of business but I found something else to read like the Lego post and the MRSM ranking post. There is something from kid to adult to read on. Oh, so you were a MRSM student? :D *I am ex-MRSM Batu Pahat* The post made me interested to know more about you. However, I was having a problem with your ermmm... what you call that? The sections I guess. I could not click 'About Me' in fact I could not clicked any of them(Homepage, Nota Bisnes, Seni Karya, etc) . Was I am the only one who had problem with them? I am using Mozilla Firefox latest version by the way.

Lastly, I think your blog has that professional look and a little adjust on your header and the sections, it will be marvelous.





Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog