Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, March 29, 2012


Assalamualaikum.

Hi guys and gals *oh yeah.. I am a celebrity~*, 1... 2... 3... TADAAAAAAAA, new layout! :D Hihihi... "I'm lovin it!" Come on, I know you love it. Right? Right?? RIGHT??? It's so cute like me meh. Don't laugh... I know I am a cutie.

So a quick look to my past layout.

Past layout version 5

Past layout version 5.5 *I just made a few changes*

And now let's get to know my new layout *wink wink*. The layout name is Believe in God Almighty. This layout is inspired by Nayzak, a well-known artist on Deviantart. I really love his artworks. He is so great at art! Looking at those pretty pictures... I thought it would be a perfect theme for my latest layout. Gosh, it had been my dream to make an Islamic layout and finally I got the chance to realize it.

At first I wanted to make a very dark layout but unfortunately it did not suit the header. So here it is... a pink-purple layout. Not bad right? It's better than black I guess. Next time I want to do a blue layout *never have one*.

Okay now about the header. The picture was from Nayzak's artwork here and the texture was from Deviantart too. I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 to make the header, background and the pictures around the blog *click 'You', 'Tag' and 'Links' section to view them*. I did not do much but enhanced the pictures colour. Other credits, simply look on the right, okay? :)

Next, the coding part... Like always, the hardest part in making a layout. Alhamdulillah I finished it after 8++ hours glued to the desktop. I hate to do the coding. But again Alhmadulillah, I was highly motivated to do this layout. I just love the pic so much that I could not wait for another day. Usually it took me almost 2-3 days to finish a layout. The layout looks nice and simple. Ohh... that's my favorite. I don't like complex layout. I think everyone preferred a simplicity rather than complexity, right? (^.^)

Plus, I uploaded my picture in full-loreng *PLKN's outfit* in 'Me' section. Ahhh... I miss my days in PLKN. The photo was taken on the 16th March 2012. The 'graduation' day of PLKN. I received my certificate that proved to the world that I had successfully completed Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Kumpulan 1 Siri 9/2012 at Kem PLKN Ladang Herba Rempah Ratus Nasuha, Pagoh Johor.

Dear Tyqa, Yus, Pkod, Taiyeba, Zila, Erna, Geetha, Vna, Hawa and all Alpharians + others... I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!
I miss our laugh together, our cry together, our hurtful experiences together, our tired moments together, our hungry times together, our stressed together, our braveness together, our anxious together, our sleepiness together, our bored together, our smile together and lots more of 'our'. You have opened my eyes about how we are so different yet same in lots of aspects in life. Thank you and I sincerely love you all.

Attention: Dear my affiliates @ exchange linkers... I accidentally deleted some of your links when I changed to new layout. Please, please and please tell me your link again in my Cbox. Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Thank you.




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog