Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► SPM result
Friday, March 30, 2012


Assalamualaikum.

Hi there darlings *ceh wah*! Fine, just ignore my previous statement. Okay darlings? *wink wink* Hehee... so today like I promised you a few days before. I'm going to tell you my SPM result. Hey this Jumaat is so fine! What cha' doing baby? Oh yeah, I love Fridayzzzzz... My favourite day in the week. So what day do you like? You gotta' love Fridayzzzz as it is the penghulu segala hari and simply because it means tomorrow is holiday. Oh yeah, Fridayzzzzzz! Hahaaa... Okay... okay... okay... I know you are excited to know my result *ceh wah!* so I will stop my bluffing. You know, I love Fridayzzzzz... Okay this time is for real!!! (^___^) Warning: my result is not that good. I did not get straight A+. I just got...

Alhamdulillah. All praises to Allah. I am happy with my result :) 8A+ and 1A.
Thank you to all my teachers at MRSM Batu Pahat who had taught me for the past 5 years, parents who never stop believing in me, staffs, cleaners, mak cik - mak cik Dewan Selera, akak - akak Koperasi and last but not least my friends who are always there when I need them... geez, I am so lucky to meet you my batch MRSMBPJ 07-11.

Alhamdulillah

#pleaseignoremygrammarmistakezzzzz




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog