Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Assalamualaikum.

Firstly, Happy Birthday to my beloved brother Amirul Khairin bin Khairuddin. I love you bro. This song is dedicated to you and only you:

*cilok gambar abang di FB ni :P*

Allah selamatkan kamu
Allah selamatkan kamu
Allah selamatkan Amirul Khairin
Allah selamatkan kamu :)

And then the story begins.
It has been 2 weeks after I ended my PLKN. I learned a lot from it, no doubt. And 13 days after SPM's result was out. This is the prime time that I think about my future. What I want to be in the future.

Seriously, in my mind... there is only one thing I want to be... Doctor! That is my ambition since I was a kid. At first, I thought being a doctor was like wearing white coat everyday and met patients. As simple as that. But when I grown up... of course my thought changed. For me now, a doctor is perfectionist job. I mean, no one expects doctor to make a mistake. Not even a small one. A lil' bit mistake and the patient's situation will be crucial. Typical people will only point their fingers to the doctors when they do mistakes. Have you ever seen in this world a person that DO NOT make a mistake? Have you? No right? Nada. Zero. Zilch.

Doctor is a very stressful job. Others life is depend on you. You play with people's life everyday. For them who want to have a lot of freedom in your life, just forget about doctor. You know, doctors have a tight schedule, day to night.

So why I try to commit myself in this never-rest job?
Let's say... this is my calling. I just can feel it. I want to be a doctor since a long time ago. I don't like the job perspective of an engineer so studying in engineering is a big no-no for me. I wish to be an endocrinologist. A doctor that is specialized in hormones. Hehee... that sound cool huh? Well, I always love the hormones chapter in Biology form 5.

So guys and gals, please pray for me that I manage successfully in my life to be a great doctor. May Allah always guide me to the right path of being a doctor. I want to study in Jordan dear Allah. Amin.
"Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals." - Doctors' quote




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog