Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Assalamualaikum.

Hi there *wave my hand excitedly*. It's me! Hahaaaa... I just returned home from the hospital. You know, I took care of my Grandma for 2 days. Dear Allah, please make my Grandma healthy. Amiin.

Now let's go to the main point of this post. This time the post title is quite long and can explain itself. You can guess what I want to say already. The confession of a book-holic. Well, I have always looooove reading. LOVELOVELOVE reading. I can read almost anything. From the small detail behind a chocolate's wrapper to a gigantic book that has more than 1000 pages, I read all of it. My favourite place in the school is the library obviously. I can read books for hours non-stop. Real books or e-books, I love both! So lately, I bought 7 books. Yes, 7!

See this picture above! My latest books from top left are The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephanie Meyer, Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate, Unearthly and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand, Angel and Angel Fire by L.A Weatherly and Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.

Since I want to share with you my overwhelming love for the books... so yeaaahh... From now on, I will have my own 'book review segment'! The segment will be called Diamond in de' Mute (Diadem). The name comes from my believing. Well, I strongly believe that every books that are published in the world either fiction or non-fiction have a diamond in them. Maybe not just a diamond but lots of diamonds. The book has many secrets and knowledge that are up to you to discover them. The characters, the storyline and the settings... all of these can be enchanting. Since the book cannot speak and talk, so I came up with this name! Diamond in de' (the) Mute - basically means the treasure in the book who cannot speak.

I wish I have these lots of books ^.^

As time goes by, I will write my book review and introduce you to many books. If you want to know my favourite book genre, I love teens, fantasy, romance and lots more. My favourite books are Fallen series and Twilight series. But I also adore the writing of Rachel Gibson as well as J.K. Rowling. For Malay novels, I love Aisya Sofea and Hlovate. So, I literally read many genres of books with strong preferences to what I stated above.

I will post my first book review soon! :) Please wait for it, okay? Until then, As Salam and see ya.




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog