Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Assalamualaikum.

Hi there. Do you like my blog? Do you want a blog that super cute just like me? Now, only at RM 10 you can get a reaaaally cute header. Baik cepat sebelum terlambat! :) Trust me, this is a good deal!!!!
My specialty is in making cartoon and colourful header
but I can do all types of header too! (^.^)

(Package 1) Header - RM 10
You can customize it to your like! From the colour to the font. Can use your own picture :)

Example (click for a bigger preview):



(Package 2) Header and edit blog (washed denim) - RM 15
I will make a header for you plus edit your blog just like you want. Washed denim is one of the most popular layout used! :)

(Package 3) Header and edit blog (blogskins) - RM 20 ++
This package start with the price RM 20. If you want me to make a special graphic like Shoutbox and so on... the price will be up. My blog layout is under this category :D

(Package 4) Edit blogskins - RM 10

You choose your layout from Blogskins and I will edit it for you.

(Package 5) Banner - RM 3 - 10 (depends on size)
I can make banner for competition, promote or your blog and many more.

Example (click for a bigger preview):








Method to pay: Bank in or topup
I had edited many blogs *betul, tak tipu!* and I will make sure you are satisfied with my job!
Terms and condition:

1. Pay by topup or bank-in only!
2. After submitting your order, please wait for me to give a reply.
3. I will give my bank account's number when I reply your order.
4. Segala order hanya akan dibuat selepas pembayaran dibuat.
5. You can discuss with me all the details that you want by Facebook or Twitter.
If you want to order click here. Thank you :)
Any questions please do comment below!




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog