Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Xperia Arc S
Monday, May 21, 2012

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hi there earthlings! :D I have been waiting for 2 months to make this post. Read the tittle, see the pic below:


Introducing my new smart phone :D Pink Sakura Xperia Arc S
*clap your hands pleaseeee... heheheee*

This is my present for my SPM's result (click here to know my result). My father bought it for me on the day I received my SPM's result. WOW! I never thought that I would get this phone so fast~ I asked my father to buy it for me but I had expected he would buy it after 2-3 weeks. He surprised me when he drove to Dataran Pahlawan just after we returned from my school at Batu Pahat.

A brief history, I had longed for this phone for a quite sometime. I guess since my SPM's trial examination. During that time, my father promised to buy it when I got my SPM's result. So yeah although I got a good result in my trial... I did not get this phone until last 21st March 2012.


I named my phone 'Kyu oppa' :D Basically because I am in love with Kyuhyun oppa :D I love him and only him. Okay... please ignore this annoying fangirl's statement!

Me and ayah at the Sony Centre :)

The price? It's a bit expensive, RM 1450.00. Bought from authorized Sony Centre, Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka and this is an original set. But if you want to buy an AP set, I saw some shops selling it at RM 1200 ++

By the way, my previous phone was Xperia X8. Ahhh.. as you can see, I am an Xperia fan :) Honestly, I used my X8 from 12/6/2011 until 21/3/2012! =.=; I did not reach 1 year usage of X8 yet I have change my phone. To be exact, I used Xperia X8 only 9 months, 9 days = 283 days (I calculated by using this).

So yeah, I have been using it for exactly 2 months on this date!
Happy 2nd month anniversary Kyu oppa! :) Iloveyou

Daisypath Anniversary tickers




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog