Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, June 17, 2012


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I guess I really bored with my last layout that I decided to change to a new one. Although I said yesterday that I had no time to do it. Sorry assignments, I love you but I don't seem can remain loyal to you when I'm home. (^.^) So everyone, a round of applause please for my new layout! :) It's a Rilakkuma layout. I soooo love it. Oooohh... and in case you don't know how my past layout looks like, see below! :)
Past layout version 5

Wait... do you know what is Rilakkuma? No? Yes? Okay, I'm going to tell you about this fluffy bear :D Before I tell you about this layout. You shall know my favourite teddy first. Okay? :) So read on everyone. I know not all of you know what is Rilakkuma.

Rilakkuma (Rirakkuma, a combination of the Japanese pronunciation of relax and the Japanese word for bear) is a Japanese character produced by the San-X company who debuted in 2003. It is brown with a big head and an angelic little face. Rilakumma is a soft toy bear that lives free-of-cost in Kaoru-san’s home. Kaoru-san is a 25-year old woman who works in Tokyo. She takes care of Rilakkuma and sometimes makes a sheep disguise for him.

That's not all. Rilakkuma has friends, Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori, that are equally cute! :D Korilakkuma looks like a polar bear and a bit younger than Rilakkuma. She listens to really loud music and sometimes dresses up as a rabbit or cow. While Kiiroitori is a yellow bird that was Kaoru-san’s first pet.


Today, Rilakkuma stuff is everywhere and you can see it and buy it in just about any corner of Japan. It was designed by Kondouaki.

Okay now I will tell you about this layout! :D Heheeheeee...
This layout is rather a small *or big* change from the old layout. I still love my old sidebar so I keep it. I moved the navigation above the post section. I change some sozai tooo :) Ahhh... I deleted my old picture (PLKN).

And my brother will take some credits from this layout. The colour scheme is from him. He is inspired by McDonald. He said pink, cream and white are 'safe colour'. He wanted me to explore new combinations and so... this is how the layout's turned out.


Oh wait!!! Don't go yet. Last but not least, everyone... please check out my computer course's project! We need to make a blog based on cartoon theme. My partners are Najah and Ami. I welcome you to visit and follow it! :D Check it out at:

DazzStars.Blogspot.com

Till then see ya all around soon :)




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog