Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Perisple.com
Saturday, June 16, 2012


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Earthlings... hi! :D I'm in a great mood today IF I ignore the MARA's documents. Of course... I am ignoring the documents. (≧◡≦) Oh come on, it's not that I am home everyday (and it's not that I need to fill the MARA's documents everyday too). I deserve to be happy today! But I think I can predict that my mom will yell at me in the near future. Mom's not home now by the way.

So... I betcha you all have noticed it. What? No? Okay, take a good look around. Clue: the URL bar. See? Can you see it? I mean... CAN you really see it? Yup... behold everyone... I have moved to my own domain now. Yayyyyy!!! (‐^▽^‐)

Everyone... I have moved from Perisple.Blogspot.com to Perisple.com. Not that you need to change my URL since if you click Perisple.Blogspot.com it will still connect you to my blog.

Anyway I bought the domain from NetKL on 8th June 2012 (Friday). It cost me RM 38.00 nett for the domain + moving my blog to that domain. I really suggest you NetKL for the Malaysian blogger if you want to buy your own domain. It's really easy! Bought it at 1.05 P.M and after 1 hour, my domain was established :D The process was really quick.. I feel that I should have buy it a long time ago... (►.◄) I feel wasted. Nah, a new beginning for the new life as a medical student then.


Oh and recently I got my 666th followers. What a cool number! I am so happy :) You might think that I have more than 1000++ followers but seriously, I'm not that avid blogger. My followers increase when I tend my blog regularly. But, I am still happy that my followers increase once in a while.
 To my followers, THANK YOU  for following! You make me happy.


And you who are reading this, do follow my blog will ya? :)
So... I am thinking to change the layout soon. That will be a sign to celebrate my new domain. But but but for now, I am quite lazy. Ermmm... there are many assignments to do. I really want to change but it will take more than one day. And I am only home for 2 days :( It has to wait then *scream of frustration... Arghhhhhh*

In the end, thank you for visiting my blog. You made my day :) You are such sweetie if you click my Nuffnang ads. Thank you sweetheart :D




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog