Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► 4th July
Wednesday, July 4, 2012


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July


- Katy Perry's Firework song
Hello gorgeous and handsome. This is not going to be a long post coz' I'm quite busy nowadays. Anyway, do you know what is going to happen on today? The 4th of July? My anniversary? Nope. My birthday? Nope. My Super Junior's 6th album start to sale? Yes! And the most important is... Happy Birthday My Blog! Yes that's it!

It's Perisple 4th Anniversary.

Ahhh my blog has grown up. Love you my blog. Through high and low, we will always be together. Let's be together until I grown up into a fine lady and get married. Hey my future husband, do my read blog okay? Hahahaaaa... okay, see ya :D






Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog