Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I am not feeling well today. Probably because of my physics quiz's mark. I am soooo sad with my mark TT_____TT. I feel like I am the only one in the class who gets that mark. If you are wondering how much I got... Hmmmmm... Not so much. Just enough to make me sad. The truth is I am not a fanatic of physics. I barely pass it with an A during my SPM time. I AM HAVING problems with physics since a long time ago. IF I am so good in physics, I will choose to take engineering course rather then medicine. So there is a hikmah why I am in medicine field rather than engineering field. I seriously cannot imagine myself as an engineer.

Physics always makes me sick and have butterfly in stomach. I am more scared of physics then additional mathematics during my school days. I cannot describe to you in words how much 'scared' I am. I can still vividly remember how I was coping with SPM's physics papers. I studied days and nights. And after I had answered the SPM papers, oh mine what a relieved.

Now, I am having that fear again. Ya Allah, please help me. Please ya Allah I really wanna be brave in front of the physics' questions. I wanna fall in love with physics ya Allah. Ya Allah help me ya Allah. Ya Allah I am begging you. So, YES... I am willing to study days and nights again to get good grades. Ya Allah please help me to be strong. I may not be the smartest girl in my batch but ya Allah I really want to make my parents happy. I just want to be the best that I can be ya Allah. Ya Allah, guides me ya Allah to change and become a better person. Never leave me alone ya Allah. InsyaAllah. InsyaAllah. InsyaAllah.





Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog