Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, July 28, 2012


Assalamualaikum ya ughti wa khi.

Alhamdulillah, we meet again the most beautiful month of Hijr calendar, Ramadhan al-Mubarak. In this holy month let us together pray and make dua' to Allah the God Almighty. May Allah bless you ya muslimin wa muslimat.

Don't forget to niat everyday as well as terawih. Never forget to do the fardhu first before the sunat. May this Ramadhan will not be our last Ramadhan. InsyaAllah. With all my heart, I would like to wish you my brothers and sisters...

"Ramadhan Kareem"




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog