Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► 121212
Wednesday, December 12, 2012


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Oh wow! Nice date today! MasyaAllah :) So, I guess I will need to post on this much special day. Anyway, I bow again my dear readers *I know you are there, reading this~* and say soooorry for the second time? It seems that... I forgot about my blog AGAIN!

T.T Oh mine oh mine oh mine. Now everyone will think that med students are so busy~~~ Mianae. Ahhh, it's almost 3 months I am here. Ya Allah, I can't believe this! Time flies very fast nowadays. I am done with my second test and I do need to work hard for my Arabic final exam which will be on 16th Jan 2013. Allah please helps me :") I don't know why but I am so scared to answer the exam. I hope my friends and I will do well in this coming final exam. In shaa Allah.

Recently, my friends and I are into HOLIDAY topic. Like where to go during semester break. I am going to Egypt this January and In shaa Allah UK next June. I am super duper excited to start my journey to explore the world. You see, I long to discover the world since I am a kid. Now, the chances are in front of my eyes... I will totally grab them! I am not sure when will I return to Malaysia though coz' around August I will be busy. Yeah. Busy. To. Move. From. Sakan. To. Rent House. Ahhh, I can see a lot money will be used in August-September. In shaa Allah my prediction will become true.

My mom totally approved about my dreams to explore the world. She said, I am just like birds. Flying all over the sky and finally will return back to the nests. Owww... thanks mom, you know my feeling! I will buy you souvenir wherever I go! :D Anyway, if I am bird? I must be the beautiful canaree. Heheheheeee :)

Oh and soon. Very soon. A new blog's layout is coming. For now, I switched back to my Rilakkuma's layout :)

Indeed, these past few days have been lots of hardship but alhamdulillah I am still breathing in this world :) Thank you Allah and may we meet again the next post friends :D





Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog