Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Monday, December 17, 2012


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Minna-san hisashiburi. Errr.. now now now that sounds more like Japanese. Okay I guess it should be keifik ya zalamih? Ana kuaisah :) Alhamdulillah, we meet again. And this time with a new layout. Yeahhhh!! ^___^

It hasn't been a long time I used the old layout. I even just posted a few posts only using that Kyu layout. Mianae Kyu!  That layout I made when I was going to fly to Jordan sooo... as you can see.. in the first few months here in Jordan, my life is super duper double triple hectic. I have not much time to online. I need to adapt in my life here fast so I can do well in my study without homesick~~~
Here's my past layout. Kyu oppa :)
And now about the new layout. Now, this one is in inspired by my condition now. S t u d y. Enough said. I even choose  a picture with a candle that can goes well with this saying... 'burn the midnight oil' which means literally stay-up. Weeeeell, I can foresee my 6 years here will involve a lots of study. Of course.

AGAIN, the color is brownish pinkish. I think I have developed feelings toward these 2 colors. Oh wait, I do love pink. Heheheee... Anyway, I chose this color scheme because it makes my blog looks calm and feels like a diary that I can tell my feelings out. Awww... blog sweet blog.

I guess with this new layout, I will update more often... Hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully. In shaa Allah. When I have free times. I do want to share with all of you my wonderful experiences here, living in Irbid Jordan as a medical student. My life here is full of surprises.

One of my friends mother got really sick recently. No cross that out. Her mother is in critical state. She is having pancreatic cancer. And now, my dear friend had flew home to Malaysia this evening. Ya Allah, I pray that you give her the courage to face this. Ya Allah, the God Almighty who knows all the best for His servants. Ya Allah, protect her ya Allah... Please pray for my friend's mother too. Jazakillah.

I guess life is a mystery. And something is better to be a mystery. I leave you my heart and soul to You ya Allah to protect it. I believe that You will always give the best for us. Until we meet again. See you my dear :)

“Allah tidak membebankan seseorang melainkan sesuai dengan kemampuannya.”
(Surah al-Baqarah, ayat 286)




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog