Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, January 1, 2013


 

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah. Praises to Allah who give me another chance to breath the 2013 fresh air~  2013. Girl... I am going to be 19 reallyyyyyyy soon. In fact in just another 60 days approximately. I don't want to grow up. I want to be Peterpan... *just ignore my childish rant* :P

Dear Athirah Khairina Khairuddin, please grow up. It's almost 2 year I left school. Owwwwww, I miss my school and old friends! Of course.... But this university's life is coooool too. The friends are nice too. I have bunch of friends that are there when I need them. Not to mention my usrah~~~ In shaa Allah, when I return home, I will be much better daughter for you my mama.

This year... 2013, I know it will be awesome because:

1. I just bought a new phone! Hello darling Xperia acro S.
2. I am going to Egpyt this January semester break.
3. I am going to UK this June 21013. ^__^
4. I am studying medicine!!! It's my dream dear.
5. I am fulfilling my many dreams.
6. My oppa is coming back.
7. I am still alive. Alhamdulillah :3

Anyway, I had an awesome pot luck this morning with the Princesses of Eminence. Eminence is my medic batch name by the way. Now that's my first event of the year 2013! Anyway, I made sambal telur and brought along Awa's sambal bilis. Of course... all cleared within a second. It was the first time our batch gathered together (girls only). I was excited to meet everyone. Anddddd I got to taste their cooking. Hahahaaaa everyone tried to bring their best dish :D I really like the Mango cake that YT girls bought. Soooo sedap. Now you make me miss my mom's cake. Sobsobsob. And I do miss Secret Recipe. And Malaysian food. Gosh, I MISS Malaysia :") But Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me a new family here that will walk with me together through this journey. Eminence girls, I do loveeee all of you. We will be a great muslim doctor for ummah. In shaa Allah.

Pictures? Errrr... hello Mr. Canon, come here pleaseee. Hellloooo. Opppsss sorry, he is missing butttt here's one for you: 

*can you spot me in the picca?*

Hello peeps we are your future doctors and dentists. For now, we make look like a kid but yeah, 5 and 6 years later we are your most trusted buddies! In shaa Allah. May all of us graduate together in 2017/2018. For now, lets struggle for our final 1st semester exam. Mohon tembakkan doa untuk kami :) In shaa Allah we will succeed!

May 2013 will be nice to all of us. In shaa Allah. See you dearies. I'm off to my books. Biology, Chemistry, Physics and last but never least... Arab :) Wassalam.




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog