Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, January 9, 2013


Assalamualikum w.b.t.

3 posts in 3 days straight. Alhamdulillah, I have so much to share with all of you. Let me share with you some simple things that make me happy. I truly believe that we need to thank Allah for everything that we receive from Him everyday. His mercy to us. We are given another day for us to bertaubat for all the sins that we made. Alhamdulillah. And nowwwwww... the best day in winter has arrived. It's snowingggggg! Yup, snow. Snow. Snow. Snow. *see my excited?* Ya Allah. SubhanaAllah. MasyaAllah. Alhamdulillah. It is a beautiful day indeed today.

The snow in Irbid makes the city look white and pure.

My seniors said that it has been a long time since snow falls in Irbid. 6 years without snow. In Jordan, the snow falls regularly in Ajloun and Amman. So Alhamdulillah, we are considered lucky. Our first year here, we already watch snows fall. My eyes were glittering when the snow falls. Ya Allah, it has been one of my dream to see the snow and now... it has been realized. Alhamdulillah. I really can't describe my feeling. MasyaAllah. Thank you Allah for this wonderful day

The snow fell outside of my window. My feeling while watching it could not be describe.

However, although it's snowing and because of my room is at 5th floor, I didn't go out to play. Girllll... I was cold and still cold. Freezing. Uhukkk I just watched the snow falls. It gave me a peaceful and tranquility feeling. Somehow it reminded me of something. And I didn't know what is that something. But but but at last... I thought... This is the only chance to touch the snow so finally I went down in thick clothes (but I forgot my gloves) and snapped a picture :3 Unfortunately, I was one hour late. So the snow had melted. Anyway, I did succeed to write my name on the snow :) The temperature was around 4 Celsius and it was very cold outside.

 Me with my name :)

I opened my FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram to watch my friends and seniors joy. Okay, everyone DID go out and took pictures and played with the snow. Alhamdulillah. Some of my seniors who had went back to Malaysia were jealous~~~ Hahahaaa it's okay, hopefully next year the snow will fall again :) I Whatsapp my mom and she said I am lucky that I do not need to go to UK to see snow. My mom truly understood my excited feeling. Oh well, my mom studied in US so I guess she had seen snow many times. But for me, its first time dear :)

 My name in white :)

Now there's a myth that said if snow falls in Irbid, it means that the 1st year students are good kids. So this is a prove. I am a good kid. ^_^ Heheheee... okay that's a myth only. My seniors are joking. Anyway, I should resume my study now... Heheehee

Ohhh do you know? My  biology exam today has been postponed due to the bad weather. Amman is flooded now and the road to my university has been closed for good. Rain for 4 days straight, I do not surprise if Jordan floods. Actually, Jordan has no good drain system due to that rain just falls during winter. I fact we have no drains at all here. So the road will become like a river during rain. It floods easily here! I suggest you if you want to visit Jordan during this time of year, wear a high boot! Or else you are soaked from head to toes~~~ And of course wear very thick clothes and gloves. Trust me, I am your doctor after all. ^_^

Now now now... If I have some cool stories again, I  will share with you :) Assalam.

"Dan dia juga menurunkan butiran butiran ais dari langit, iaitu dari gumpalan awan seperti gunung gunung, maka ditimpakan-Nya butiran butiran ais itu kepada siapa yang dikehendaki dan dihindarkan-Nya kepada siapa yang Dia kehendaki." 
(Surah al-Nur, ayat 43)




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog