Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, January 10, 2013


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Okay yup, still in the mood of winter :) actually, last night the snow fell again. It was heavier than last evening too! Alhamdulillah. Now see below... this is a picture of my university's entrance that was covered with snow this morning. Phewww... luckily the university postponed our exam. I could not imagine what happen if I was there... in the middle of blizzard on the way to JUST.

The beautiful picture of JUST's entrance that was obviously not taken by me.


Weeeeee it was snowing again last night and I was super duper excited. :3 At first I was taking pictures by using my phone... and then I realized... Ya Allah, I have camera! Forgetful me... Anyway, the snow was falling again around 6.30 p.m. MasyaAllah. Beautiful scene again. I went down with Najah and started to take pictures. And then 5 minutes later, I went up back to my room. I was freezingggg. Brrrrr... Najah still played with Aqilah, Hanin and some Arabic kids on the road. Snowball fight. I just could not stand the colddddd. 1 hour later, Najah went back to room and asked me to join her. This time... we played at rooftop (in Arabic we called it suttoh). I declared that I won the fight between us. Okay Najah? I tried to make snowman but... my hands were freezing although I wore my gloves. I played about 20 minutes and then I went back to my room and sat in front of heater. Some of my friends, Aisyah, Izzati, Aina and Farah, came to my room to heat up their body. I watched the snow while I could still watch it. I know, the next morning... the snow would gone.

 I felt like I was in an icebox.

So yeah basically the temperature was around 1 until -5 degree Celsius last night... Freezing. Me was freezing and still freezing. And now... hold on and lets see my pictures last night!

 The Irbid's mist.

A handful of snow :3

At the rooftop.

Me smiling in the cold.

Floor full of snow.

Snow. Snow is everywhere.

Snowballs fighting at rooftop!

The white Irbid.

 
Jordanians were excited too :) At this time, the snow did not yet accumulate.

Snowy road.

 
Me in the middle of snowy road.

 With the snowy car.

 Me in the middle of snow-yard.


Last, me with Najah - my roommate and best friend forever :)

So, I guess that's all about my snowy day in Irbid Jordan. I will see you later. Asalam :)




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog