Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Monday, January 7, 2013

 

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Kaifahaluka? :) Heheheee this one I think most of us will know what's the meaning. For those who don't, it means how are you? And everyone should answer Alhamdulillah :D Fuhhh if you read the title... Strong wind, strong heart, strong body. What do you think is happening here in Irbid? Guess guess guess! Yupppp... since 2 days ago the wind is blowing very hard!

Gushhh... panggg.. dunggg... whishhhh... okay lots of sound are made by the wind. At night the sound scared me so much. I even scared to go to the kitchen and bathroom alone :P Childish me... but reallyyyyy... it's scary O.O But Alhamdulillah inside this small room, me and Najah are safe. I really don't want to go to outside. It's too cold... to be honest, I don't want to move away from my hirom (thick blanket) EVERY seconds.  Ahhhh, this hirom is so cozy. We really need to have strong will to go to toilet and take wudhu for prayer. 

 The black clouds are surrounding Irbid +.+

Yesterday afternoon,  me and Najah needed to go out to buy groceries. Gosh, we didn't move out from the room since 2 days before that. Cold. Cold is everywhere. The strong wind is also accompanied by rain. So, when we went out, we wore our windbreaker and boots. And still it was so cold. I think the temperature these days were around 6-8 Celsius. Imagine yourself walking in ice box... that's how cold is it! And while I write this post, the wind is still blowing~~~

See that Jordan's flag? It's flying in full blast! Anyway, the sky looks nice today! :)

In this cold weather that we call winter, a strong heart and body is a must have by everyone. I mean you have to be strong and lawan nafsu nak bermalasan atas katil and take your wudhu and pray. Or you need to be strong if you want to read books when the temperature is suitable for you to hibernate. And of course you need to be strong if you want to go out either shops or university. Winter = to be strong. I learn that in my first winter here.

Last but never least, I hope you can recite al-Fatihah for my friend's father who passed away last evening. He died because of cancer. Ya Allah semoga arwah ditempatkan dalam kalangan orang yang beriman. And remember my friend's mother who had pancreatic cancer that I told you in this post? Her mother had gone to see the Almighty too. Al-Fatihah. Salam takziah sahabat.

In these 5 months, 2 of my friends had lost their loved ones. Our journey here is a jihad fisabilillah. And in this jihad of course there will be obstacles. May Allah give us the courage to walk this path. I don't know what will be in store for us in future but I pray to Allah that we will be given sabar and tabah to get through it. In shaa Allah :") Till we see again in my next story friends.

“Dan sesungguhnya Kami benar-benar akan menguji kalian agar Kami mengetahui orang-orang yang berjihad dan bersabar diantara kalian.”
(Surah Muhammad, ayat 31)






Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog