Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

 

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hello there again *wave hands*! I miss you my friends. Do you miss me? Okay... stop rambling Athirah. Go straight to the point. Sigh... It seems that I love to talk to myself. Will that make me a weirdo? Athirah the weirdo... Now, that sounds so ridiculous.  But and maybe but... I am a little bit weirdo. Hushhh Athirah, you are making the patients scared of you.  Hahahaaaa... So I am a little bit haywire because I haven't go out of the room for a few days. It's raining here and colddddd. So yeah, I suppose I can't go out and mustn't go out. 

Anyway, I want to introduce you to my darling. Okay come out my darling... yup, come here to me. Don't be shy. They won't bite you. Introducing, made in Asia... Mr. Xperia acro S! Or you can call him Kyuhyun oppa *smirk*

 Kyuhyun oppa is posing for you :P

So yeah on 27th December 2012, I bought my little precious at Duwar Qubah at 1.45 p.m. I paid JD 350 = RM 1,499.09 for this darling. I wanted a pink one but unfortunately, there was no stock. So, I go with the black. I changed my phone mainly because my Xperia arc S keep on lagging last few weeks and I am stressed with it. Sometime my arc S will suddenly reboot. So although the Xperia acro S is quite expensive here (the price is RM 100-200 higher than in Malaysia) I choose to change my phone. In shaa Allah I will not change my phone at least in 2 years time. Xperia acro S, please works well with me and makes my life easier than before. May Allah bless you. I will use you in a good waysssss only.

Now now now, why I choose this model. First, it's water proof up to 1 meter and in 30 minutes. So yuppp, lets bring the phone to swim. It even can detect my wet fingers. Second, come onnnnn, see the design. It's pretty and stylish! Third, it's a Sony brand of course. Wohoooo :) Not to mention the phone 12.1 megapixel camera and its awesome screen color and audio. And in case you want to know more about my phone check here please :)

Since my abang is using Sony Xperia S, we discussed what is the best way to use the phone as well as customizes and beautifies the phone. I am extremely happy when I get to learn how to customize my phone so that it looks like a website. Check out below, my phone's layouts in past 2 weeks:


Cute right? It doesn't feel like a phone when you switch on it. Now my next theme will be Pokemon but for now I stick with the purple one first! :) At least now I can use my right brain for designing my blog and phone. Heheheeeee I just love beautiful things. To be honest, if I am no taking medicine, I will be taking graphic designing. I love art apparently. And this is also one of my many reasons why I love Android over Apple. iPhone can't use widgets and customized the home screen.


This is my 5th phone. My 1st phone was Sony Ericsson W350i and then Sony Ericsson W595 after that Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 and then Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S (LT18i) and finallly Sony Xperia acro S (LT26w). Yeahh, I am a fan of Sony so anyone with me? Hands up puhlizzz. I rarely use phones longer than 9 months since after 9 months... I tend to break my phone. Urghhhh...

And of course... after I bought my darling, I started a Daisypath for it. Seeeeee, I used winter theme for it. It's a winter child, my acro S.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

For every nikmat that Allah gives us, let say Alhamdulillah. And so I see you in next story :) Assalam.




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog