Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Dream
Monday, February 4, 2013


Assalamualaikum wbt peeps. 

I had been away for awhile. Mianaeeeeeeeeeee. Okay just for you quick update about my days here. After my last post, I was busy preparing for my final exam. I ended my exams on 17th Jan

Alhamdulillah. And then... 20th Jan, I was off to Egypt. So, yeah I went to Egypt for my holiday ;) I will find time to tell you about my amazing 10 days. I just got back to this Irbid on 29th Jan. Fhewwwww busy days. And I am loving them.

Today marks my new 2nd sem in this 1st year of medical course. Lets welcome Anatomy, Histology, Physiology and Organic Chemistry to my life :D a round of applauses puhlizzzz.


Besides that, I am trying to make a journal now. I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My secret dream is to be a writer :) In shaa Allah. One day. So read below about my intro. I will try to write more soon. Anyway, I am typing those stories using my phone so please ignore any grammar mistakes. I know there are a lot of them... 

Heheheee have you ever wondered about how my life in Irbid, Jordan?

Let me tell you some of my daily routine. Weekdays are Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs. Fri is a holiday. So my weekdays of course involve around things like university classes which vary in numbers everyday. I might get back from uni at 2 pm on Monday but 12 pm on Tuesday.

I prefer to have morning classes (we are allowed to choose our class time at the beginning of semester) since I have a lot of things to do in the evenings. If I have class at 8 am, I will need to go at least 1 hour earlier so yuppp... around 7 am. I will need that 1 hour to walk from my sakan (hostel) to mujamma (bus station) which is about 15 mins and then take a coaster (looks like a small bus) for about 25 mins to university. And then walk from university mujamma to class for about 15 mins. Hence, That 1 hour is for my journey from house to university apparently :)

My university, Jordan University of Science is located out of Irbid, a place called Ramtha. You cannot walk to the univ..Oh wait... Of course you can but yeah I guess it takes 4-5 hours or more from Irbid.

My uni is quite big and confusing... so my friends and I walk a lot in it. When we just got started in the 1st semester, some of us got lost quite easily. Even some got lost and didnt know how to return home from uni but then after 5 months later..I highly doubt they could get lost again.

During summer, I just wish I had portable aircond to walk with me. My uni is in the middle of a desert... So the sun is shining brightly and the wind is quite strong too. Now in winter... it's very cold although the sun is on your head. So head up to the nearest store and buy your winter coat dear. I guess thats all for now. I will post more news later on. Take care everyone ;)
Last but never least, always trust Allah in everything that happens in your life. Have a nice day and lotsaaaa of love from me.




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog