Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Momcher Day
Saturday, May 18, 2013


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Now... If I don't post this short rants... that will mean I do not post anything in this month. Although I do have so many memorable days in this month *I think so*.

Firstly, to all moms over the world... Happy Mothers Day! *throw confetti* 
And to all teachers, Happy Teachers Day! *throw double confetti*
To my mom,
Puan Haslinah bt. Mahadi
who is a mom and a teacher... 
Happy Momcher Day
 *throw triple confetti* Side-note: Mom + teacher = Momcher

So how did I give my mom a present although I am far far far away from my home? Easy. Buy present online and let the post office do his job! 

Unfortunately, the day the I got the idea to buy my mom present online was 10th May. But as long as I remembered *if correctly*, I would buy something -anything- for mom these special days. So... I insisted to buy mom a present. LUCKILY, the present that I bought would be arriving on the Teachers Day~~~ Yup, Pos Laju. I love you lah.

So, what did I get for my mom? :D

At first, I thought I wanted to give my mom fresh flowers. Okay, someone puhliz tell me... why the flowers are so expensive? 12 roses for RM 150. Like what? Then I thought again, I did not know when my mom would be home. Teachers are so busy nowadays. Macam mana kalau pakcik bunga nak hantar bunga tapi mama tiada di rumah. And I am here... so far awaaaaaaay. Macam mana tuuuu? So... fresh flowers... I cancel you.

And then I thought about perfume. My mom loves perfumes. Buka http://my.strawberry.net, tinjau kalau ada yang murah. Ada promotion but still... errr RM 200 ++ Ya Allah. I am sorry mom. Please wait for it until I work. Still a student now.

So finally, I checked my Whatsapp and saw my mom text me... looking for this particular face cream. And I was like.. "THIS IS IT!" You know how did the story end didn't you? I went to search for website selling that cream, ordered it and voilaaaaa... my mom received a parcel on Teachers Day. Alhamdulillah. My mom was so happy :)

 
My mom posted the parcel pic in FB. She said she was so happy.

So hip hip hurrraaayyy for this Mothers Day~~~ I hope you are happy mom.
Love you a lot.
 
Take care everyone.I hope you did a wonderful thing for your mom :)




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog