Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Adalah amat tidak patut sekali... Ya tidak patut sekali saya terlupa tentang blog saya ini. Eheeemmm... Okay ampun maaf dipinta. Salam Maal Hijrah. Entah ada orang ingat lagi ke tak saya ni? Kalau tak ingat pun memang patutttttt. Berapa lama tak update blog? Cuba bilang sama diri?

Apapun, alhamdulillah. Masih bernafas. Alhamdulillah. You know... This is a very common excuse but seriously, I am busy. No scratch that I AM VERY THE VERY BUSY. It's a package dear. Come together free with medical course. Not that I am going to blame my course.

To be honest I do have time to surf website, Facebook-ing and Instagram-ing but somehow I never manage to sit down quietly and manage my blog. Even just a simple post... I don't know why I can't do it. BUT fret not readers *kalau ada*... My new year resolution is at least to write a post once every two weeks! Now how's that? I think I can manage that. I will work hard for that. Tolong doakan ya dan bagi support!

I do miss my old time blogging around. I have so many to share. My stories about Jordan, medical student, traveller, designer, writer. For the sake of those beautiful memories, I will try my best to conserve them here in my blog. So that somedays when I look back, I can laugh about my old time when I was still a young girl that dreams to be a doc. InshaAllah. And I really want to share my stories with all you :)

This week is a very busy week *and cold week too*. Exams are just around the corner. In fact, I have pharmacology exam tomorrow. Saturday will be microbiology exam. Will do my best to update InshaAllah.

So I need to get back to study. I will see you around soon.

XOXO and assalam.

- Dari dalam dalam bilik di rumah Bayt XOXO




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog