Muslim's medicine
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and peace be upon you. From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to Perisple. You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls. This is the personal world of Athirah Khairina Khairuddin. A 5th year medical student at Jordan University of Science and Technology so yup, she's in Jordan now. She has many hobbies and won't fit if they are written here. Allah is her God and Muhammad is her prophet. And so that makes her an abid and khalifah. Thank you for stopping by here. Anything to ask you can email me at ak.irarina@yahoo.com :)

★► Rust
Saturday, December 28, 2013

Assalamualaikum. Hi there again.

So yeah, I am glad that my coding skill is still there :D I made a new LiveJournal account, not that I ever made one before and then the LiveJournal's new layout looks okay to me. No fuss putting it up.

I am into vintage style nowadays. And my obsession toward sky is unlimited. I just love sky.


This gorgeous sky~ *melt*

Ahhhhh I am supposed to be studying now. Tomorrow I have Molecular Genetics exam. Not an easy bunch but I don't know why I don't feel like studying. =_= And then I will regret it tomorrow. Arghhhhhh! *punch myself*

Be right back studying.*ties ribbon to the head*

Bye~




Credits
Design by yours truly, A.K with base codes from . Lots of cuteness taken from and and . Smile to the pictures captured by , and . Ahhh... come to my library and books are read together :)
Links
Facebook Twitter Tumblr GoodReads Tagboard +Follow blog